Saturday, September 12, 2015

Blogtember-- Sept 12

A "currently" post.
This was fun!


Reading... A Million Little Ways by Emily P. Freeman
Playing... a ridiculous amount of Candy Land
Watching... The Office...because I'm the weirdo who hasn't watched it. ever. until now.
Trying... to complete loads of laundry which means folding & putting away on the same day
Cooking... quick and simple dinners...our evenings have been super busy!
Eating... lots of fruit because it just seems to be what I am hungry for
Drinking... chai lattes...favorite from a local shop
Calling... my mom....basically daily...doesn't everyone?
Texting... quotes from Simply Tuesday to girl-friends
Pinning... new recipes and books I'd like to read and home decor for the upcoming holidays!
Tweeting... basically nothing. I'm more of an Instagrammer. ;)
Going... all the places. School. Soccer. Grocery store. Post Office. Errands seem never ending
Loving... the community God has placed around me and the relationships He is deepening
Hating... the season of "limbo" our family is in...more on that later
Discovering... a love and desire for writing
Thinking... about the desires God placed in my heart, what makes me come alive & what does it mean for my life?
Feeling... all kinds of feelings because we are still trying to figure out our next steps in this life
Hoping (for)... a long, cool, beautiful Fall
Listening (to)... uplifting instrumental music...so relaxing!
Celebrating... the smallness of my everyday life
Smelling... Harvest candle from Yankee Candle...Fall in a jar.
Thanking... God for the gifts even in the mundane
Considering... what God has for me & this blog
Starting... to get my shop ready for Fall with new nursing scarves!
Finishing... Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman. This book touched my soul deeply.

Brave Love Blog
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't this a fun prompt?? It was fun to do myself and fun to read what others are currently up to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...