Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#write31days

For the last 5 years, The Nester has done a blogging series and challenged other bloggers to write for 31 days on some particular topic. It happens every year in the month of October. If you have been reading for any amount of time, you'll know that I participated last October with  "in my shoes". 
ab29bc5e-a253-412d-9df4-0cae9934e6f1_zpsb8dd1c0e.jpg.html.jpg

Basically the posts were about my daily life as a mom of a toddler and a baby. Really, it wasn't super thrilling, but I did manage to complete the challenge of writing every day for 31 days! And interest isn't necessarily the point (at least not for me); completing the challenge was the point.

This year I am ready for the challenge yet again! 

I'm not straying too far from my roots on this one. Sticking with things I know...and know well. 
Here's this year's blog button...
*drumroll please*
..........
......
...



Yep. There ya have it! 

This year's 31 day series will be all about living in a small city. 
While we live in our state's capital city, it is a small city...a very small city. I really used to hate that and wished that I lived some place larger with more to do, more excitement, but I have really grown to love our city and I want to share some of its fun places and activities with you! 

Most (if not all) of the things I share will be family-friendly places and activities. Some of them will be *free* things to do in and around Charleston. Everything is relatively inexpensive (depending on how you go about it). If you're ever looking for a small city to visit, maybe Charleston is your place. There are lots of fun things to do in and around the city. Stay tuned to see for yourself. 

Check out the official Write31Days website to read more from bloggers participating in the challenge this year! 

Look for #write31days on Instagram and Twitter!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...