Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WIWW

Welcome to another week of 

I'm excited about this week's outfits because I finally found a pair of jeans! Girls, I have been looking for a good pair of jeans that fit me correctly, are straight leg but not too tight around my calves (hate that!) and still fit will in the waist and rear end. A couple of weeks ago when we were on vacation we went outlet shopping and I finally found a pair! When I tried them on it was instant love. I knew that no matter the price I was going to purchase them. Great jeans are basically priceless...especially when you've been looking for a while and trying on every pair in sight...and you are picky (like me). 

So thank you, GAP, for having great jeans!

Friday night--I hosted a personal shower for a good friend in our back yard. Its feeling like Fall here and the weather was perfect! 
Jeans--GAP (curvy straight)
Top-- Marshall's
Sandals-- Forever 21


Sunday-- Church and Gender Reveal party for our neighbors

Jeans- (once again) GAP
Sweater- GAP
Scarf- Pick Your Plum deal last year


Today! Wednesday--no real plans today. Regrouping at home and maybe a few errands

Jeans-- Express
Tshirt-- Target
Scarf-- jersey infinity scarf my mom made a while back
bare feet which might be covered with socks or house shoes soon! Its seriously getting chilly here and I'm loving it...but my toes a bit cold. :) 

I'm excited for the next few WIWW posts because now that its getting to be Fall I can finally pull out some of my cooler weather clothes that I haven't worn in a while and scarves! I love scarves!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...