Friday, August 29, 2014

Insta Friday

I've kind of fallen off the wagon (so to speak) the last couple weeks when it comes to InstaFriday....but I'm back today with a glimpse into our life from the last couple of weeks. 
Thanks InstaGram for helping me keep track of our daily events ;)


This was a couple Saturdays ago at our church's neighborhood cookout. 
Baby man got his face painted and ended up with facial hair...just like Papa's!

Little friends. 
Love these two little ladies.

Peach cupcakes with brown sugar cream cheese icing I made for
my friend's baby shower. 
Let me just say...baking with both dairy and gluten was SO much fun! Just makes life a little easier and I enjoyed every second.

Faith and family night at Appalachian Power Park! 
It was a rainy day but we still ended up being able to watch some baseball.

Just chillin' in the back yard.

E was able to attend a free kid's yoga class this week. 
Can you tell she's in love?!?

Thanks Chick-Fil-A for a fun night! 
We enjoyed dinner and a carriage ride at fairy tale night.

So, we didn't do official preschool this year, but some friends and I got our kiddos together and did a simple preschool class. We will do it twice a month. The kids loved it and I think the moms had fun too. This is E's "first day of school" picture. She was SO excited!

and  this is E modeling this coming seasons latest trends.
Do you have your tiara and rain boots ready for fall? You'll need them to be in style around here!

And yes...its that time of year again. 
The time of year when my whole family wears kelly green on Fridays...and Saturdays.
When you can hear my girl screaming "Go Herd!" at the top of her lungs and my baby man throwing his arms up saying, "Touchdown!".
Its football season. 
Prepare to see a lot of green and white if you're following me on InstaGram ;)







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...