Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIWW

We've made it half way through this week! Hooray! :)

wiww.png

guys, I'm slacking...again.

But, here is another What I Wore post.

Honestly, this last week I probably spent more time in athletic shorts and t-shirts than anything else. That's what happens when you spend your days trying to clean up the house and playing outside in the beautiful sunshine! 

I honestly don't remember what day this was...last Thursday maybe? 
Brown 3/4 sleeve shirt- Target
I wore my favorite jeans that you've seen pictured 10 times probably! 
Green Scarf-- knit by my aunt (early birthday gift).

I promise to TRY to be better this week about (1) actually getting dressed (2) taking photos when I do.

Enjoy your Wednesday!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...