Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wedding Dress Delight

"Its the age of princesses and pirate ships and the seven dwarves..."
--Taylor Swift

If you aren't a T.Swift fan, forgive me for beginning this post with lyrics from one of her songs, but they are just totally appropriate. That is the stage of life we are walking through with E right now.

Everything is about princesses...and weddings...and being pregnant (even a made-up baby in her belly named Narnia...I'm serious). 

She's been asking about my wedding dress recently. 

"Mama, did your wedding dress drag the floor?"
(because apparently dragging the floor= BEAUTIFUL!)

Last night we stopped by my mother-in-law's house and while we were there The Hubs went upstairs and got my wedding dress from the closet. When we got home, E asked me to try it on. I did, despite it being waayyyy past bedtime. 

When I pulled it out of the white bag it was in, she "oooo"ed and "ahh"ed over it. She adored the beading on it. Then I put it on. Wow! The laughter and light in her eyes was just too precious for words. 

Do you know what had to happen next? 
Yep. She needed to wear it. 

We're totally saving this picture for her wedding day. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...