Friday, November 1, 2013

30 days of Thanks!

Well, guys, it's November! 
Seriously?!? I just can't get over how fast time is going! 

It being the month in which we celebrate Thanksgiving, I want to take a few seconds each day to be reminded of the blessings in my life and to thank the Giver of those blessings. There may not be a lengthy description each day...or there might be! Really my goal is just to practice the habit of thankfulness and hopefully it will live past this month and become more a part of my daily life.

 photo 0939628f-43e2-49e3-8234-075382c19f83_zps6ed02843.jpg

So on this first day of November, I am thankful for my amazing husband! 

He is such a faithful leader, servant, and loving man! I am beyond blessed to have him as my partner in this journey of life. 

I bore you with my mushy words, but if you're interested you can read more here in the letter I wrote him on his 30th birthday a couple months ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...