Friday, September 20, 2013

Insta-Friday

Good Morning, lovelies! 
Its Friday and I couldn't be happier! 

This week has been packed with travel, birthday celebrations, and other goodies. I've had a wonderfully slow start to this morning--sipping my coffee, doing some yoga, and now sitting down to chat with you. 

Speaking of yoga...
I'm not super into it...yet. 
My mom got me into this 30-day Yoga Challenge on YouTube and I love it!
Today I completed Day 2 and I feel fantastic. I'm not very flexible, so if I can do it you can too! Its been a great way to get into yoga as a beginner and much less intimidating than going to a class. 

Now, onto your regularly scheduled Insta-Friday! 


Linking up with Life.Rearranged. You should too!

Traveling home I got to sit in the back with these cuties...
That sweet little lady could be Baby G's future wife if Hubs and I have anything to say about it. We love her and her parents :)

Yesterday was National Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day. Did you know? 
We stopped by KrispyKreme and snagged a free donut! 
Little E was dressed like a princess (seriously, tiara and glass slippers) rather than a pirate, but she talked like a pirate and got her donut. Just ask her. She'll tell you she said, "Rar Matie"

I finally got to do some sewing yesterday! Woohoo! 
I made super sweet curtains for E's room and she adores them! 
Cheap and easy.


A few images from our Chicago trip! We LOVED heading back to the city where we fell in love...although it was much different with two kids. 

We stopped by Millennium Park and let E run around while we caught up with friends and listened to the concert.

Fun at Millennium Park.

There's my handsome Hubs with Baby G in the Ergo. We met up with his good friend Jeremy who we hadn't seen in 5 years! It was great to see him for a few minutes and Hubs really enjoyed introducing him to our friends who were with us. 

On the way home, I was nursing Baby G in the van while the Hubs ran into Dunkin' for a cup of coffee. He brought me this little surprise. Pumpkin Spice Munchkin. 
YUM. 

Waiting at our favorite pizza place downtown--Giordanno's! 
It was delicious and they even made us a cheese-less stuffed pizza. They were so helpful and we savored every decadent bite. 

The Hub's 30th birthday was also this week, and I somehow managed to get  NO (0, zero, big goose egg!) pictures! How terrible is that?!? 
More on the birthday celebration and our Chi-town trip later! 

Happy Friday and enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...