Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekly Goals


Today I am linking up with Crystal with my goals for this week. 

I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while, but just haven't found the time. 
Hopefully by putting my goals out there for you all to see, it will hold me more accountable to actually complete the things I set out to during the week! 

Marriage/Family Goals

*Reread the three My First Little House books to Little E before returning them to the library. 

*Make prayer cards for the care groups we are over

*Write The Hubs a love note ;) 

Personal Goals

*Walk 4x (total of 2 hours) 

*Decide on new book to read (suggestions appreciated!) 

*Engage/encourage another mom

Homemaking Goals

*Freeze tomatoes and green beans

*Make zucchini bread/muffins

*Put Baby G's room together (hang artwork, crib together, etc)


Alrighty! 
There you have them...let's see how we do!


I LOVE how Crystal has a stack of book just waiting to be read. I know in my stage of life, reading is rare! I do, however, want to be reading something. I just finished Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman and on my kindle I am about to finish The Church Planting Wife. Now I need a suggestion for what I should read next! We got on vacation at the end of the next week and I am planning to take The Hunger Games to read if I have time (Yes, I am WAY behind on reading these)! If you have any suggestions for books (fiction or non-fiction), please leave them in the comments!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...