Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Clean Update--Project #20

This is going to be a quick update today...and by quick, I mean super short!




Project #20-22 was to choose a task. 

Yesterday I chose to surface clean the kitchen and living room. I managed to get the kitchen pretty clean--wiped counters, washed/put-away dishes/etc. The living room, however, was a different story. I have been bit by the sewing bug (apparently) so I spent the majority of nap time working on baby things and a new shirt for Little E. Needless to say, the living room didn't get as much attention as I would have liked. But, hey, that's okay! I can live with a little dust for another day or two. :) 

Today I am planning to try to tackle the bathrooms...the upstairs ones (that is project #21). 

We'll see if it gets done considering the perfect spring weather we are supposed to have today! Finding reasons to stay inside and clean are getting more and more difficult! 





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have been caught in a sewing frenzy too. I have found it helpful to make myself tackle the project before I allow myself to sit down to my sewing machine. But just like you, I can live with the dust a little longer...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...