Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Clean Challenge update #15

Yesterday's project was to (once again)
Surface Clean Kitchen and Living Room. 

Basically, it was simple and I didn't bother taking photos (I mean, how many photos do you need of my living room and kitchen?). 

I started by picking up an out-of-place items and putting there where they belong. 
Made sure the dishes were either washed or put in the dishwasher to be washed. 
Wiped down the counter tops, breakfast bar, and stove top. 
I moved into the living room, and dusted the furniture (moving the frames and things that sit on top of the book shelf and piano). 
After that I ran the vacuum on the kitchen floor and on the places in the living room that needed it. 
I spot cleaned the kitchen floor as well (some sticky spots from juice and such needed wiped up). 
Finally, I wiped out the microwave. 

Today's project is definitely going to be more time consuming and more of a challenge considering cleaning bathrooms really disgusts me. 
Deep Clean Bathroom(s)
just doesn't sound fun at all! 

Oh well...here we go! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...