Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Clean Challenge--Day #9

Confession Time:
I didn't fully complete today's project of 
Surface Cleaning the Bedrooms. 
I did a thorough job last week of that, so this time around I basically just put away clean laundry and made sure the beds were made.

It honestly wasn't enough work to justify a picture (or maybe even an update for that matter)! 

I blame it on the sunny, warm weather. I just couldn't justify the time inside, so I did what I could and that's going to have to be good enough! 

And honestly--
Today isn't looking any better either!

We have a full day of visiting with a friend who just had a baby 
and
making it home for nap, cooking dinner, and making it to church this evening! 

We'll see what gets done today, but my guess is it will be the basics--laundry, dishes...you know, the daily stuff! 

Hope you're doing better on this challenge than I did yesterday! 
And if you're not, that's okay too! Sometimes we just need to take a break :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...