Tuesday, March 5, 2013

They Say...

They Say...
"Time flies when you're having fun"

Honestly, I don't know who they are and I don't typically believe what they have to say, but in this case I'm making an exception. 

Our baby girl--Little E-- turns 2 today! 
WOAH!
the very first time we saw her beautiful face


one month old!


just hanging out at home...dying to get outside!


one year birthday breakfast date with Papa!

first birthday party--had to try on her gifts :)



my big girl getting her nails painted!

I honestly have no idea where the last two years have gone...but they sure have been fun! Sometimes difficult, exhausting, and not-so-simple, but always fun. 

Happy 2nd Birthday Little E! 
We love you!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...