Tuesday, December 11, 2012

finally!

We FINALLY made it! 

On Friday, I finished up my student teaching and officially finished up my under-graduate degree! 
Hooray!
Honestly, I don't feel any different yet (as many of have ask, "How does it feel?") , but it has been good to be home with my loves for the last few days! 

With Christmas quickly approaching, this week is going to be filled with crafting, baking, wrapping, and coffee. There is so much that I want to do before Christmas arrives, and I only hope that I can get half of it done. 

Tomorrow begins a new tradition for us--The 12 Days of Christmas Kindness. I'll post more on that soon, but for now, know that we are celebrating Advent and trying to serve others in the process. 

Graduation Day is Saturday and a party to celebrate on Sunday! Folks, it is a busy week around here! Stay tuned for updates and an announcement soon! Hoping to get back into the swing of blogging now that life is slowing down a little bit. 

Much love!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being finished with your student teaching! I know it must be a big relief! Enjoy having some time off to celebrate Christmas!

    Will you be looking for a teaching job soon?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...