Friday, November 2, 2012

link ups and a link for you!

has come and gone. Once again, we are blessed with a Friday! 

I'm joining a couple of link-ups today! 
First off...
life rearranged

Trick or Treat was last night (don't worry I'll post the photos from my camera soon! 
Little E went as Lady Bug Girl (google her if you don't know her).
This was her tutu. 
Frankenstorm's havoc on our backyard
Seriously--we had snow in October!
Look at those two. 
Aren't they precious?!? My silly little lady wanted to wear her hat to bed
and her Papa was going to let her. 
I love them--they bring so much laughter to our house. 

I'm also linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday! 



1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is    feed my children super-processed food--like chicken nuggets. But seriously--it is just too easy at this point in life. Once student teaching is over, my good intentions will return, I'm certain of it!  .

2.  Something I've always wanted to do is  Travel to Greece! Someday...   .

3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   sky dive. I HATE heights! Also, I have no desire to see or touch any kind of snake...dead or alive. .

4. The best thing I ever did was    go to Uganda for 6  month. L I F E C H A N G I N G .

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am   usually excited about it, as long as it isn't something too crazy.

6. One thing I've never done is   gotten a tattoo. It's been discussed, but I just don't know that it will ever happen.


7.  My favorite thing do do is  different based on the season. Right now-curl up by the fire with a blanket and my loves .



Here is something I thought you might like! 
Simple living during the Holidays can be tough, but our family tries to do that. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Fridays are just amazing in my opinion 
(especially after a week that included two snow days)! 

Spread some Friday love today, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...