Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ready...Set...Launch!

You might notice a new tab at the top of my page labeled "My Meals" Menu Planning.

That is because "My Meals" has just officially launched! (WooHoo!)

"My Meals" is a new venture for our family spawned by my gifts of planning and organization, as well as a need for families in our busy society. 

For a few years now I have been planning our families meals every two weeks. I sit down, pour through recipes, decide what we are going to eat, make a grocery list, and shop. It has saved us hundreds of dollars simply planning what we are going to have for dinner. There is no guessing when 5:00 rolls around. There are no spur of the moment trips to the grocery store that end up costing more than planned (because I can never just get what I need--there is always an impulse buy).  

My desire is to use my gifts to serve you and your family while also serving my own. 
Check out the "My Meals" page for more detailed information! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...