Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Reminder

More for me than for you. 

While our family's goal is to live simply with less, it can be difficult to do in our culture of more is better.
This article was an inspiring reminder to me this morning. 

Why live with less? 
So we can live and love more!

I've been feeling overwhelmed lately with our busy schedules and messy house. Could it be because we have acquired too much? Honestly, yes! While many of you may think we don't have much, I am beginning to feel like we do. It is definitely more than we had before we moved. With a bigger house comes bigger and more things to fill it. Thankfully we won't be in this place too long so I have to keep that in mind when considering what to buy. 

So, today I am reigniting my passion to live more with less. 

Let the cleaning, sorting, tossing, donating, and organizing begin

Happy Thursday, lovelies. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...