Friday, July 27, 2012

Old Fridays are BACK!

Thanks to Miss Lauren, the old Fill in the Blank Fridays are back...and I am so pumped :)



1.  I am   a daughter of the King, wife, momma, sister, daughter, friend, crafter/sewer, coffee lover, student (graduating in DECEMBER!!), baker.

2.   I have always   wanted to have my own little business...even as a kid I remember always trying to start something (be it babysitting or something else) either by myself or with my good friend Brittany Jo  .

3.  I hope to    return to Uganda some day to visit the ones we met there and LOVE.

4. I can    out run my the Hubs for the first time in my life! We took a jog the other night and I gave him a nice workout :)

5. I dream of    serving with my husband in a church plant somewhere, someday and making an impact on people's lives (especially young girls).

6. The way to my heart is   through chocolate, coffee, and long talks .

7.  I am passionate about   living simply and freely. Keeping stuff to a minimum and only buying things I need. It is hard to do in our culture, but I believe it is so worth it. I never want to be tied to my stuff because that really keeps us from living! I work really hard to do what I can to provide for my family by being frugal and not frivolous with our money--this translates into not buying things we don't need and trying to stay out of debt. As a stay-at-home-mom, I kind of feel like this is a calling of mine to help provide for our family...being wise with our spending. 
Lauren said she is passionate about birth--I didn't want to put that too, but I am also passionate about birth. After having a dream natural birth with Little E, I am ready to help others have the birth they envision (not one run by a hospital staff/doctor). I have dreams of one day (after this degree is complete) getting certified to be a doula...one day....


Thanks for bringing back Fill in the Blank Fridays! I love them! 

On another note, I am working on recovering a chair I got last weekend...this is my first major project like this, so stay tuned for how it turns out! I'm open to ideas/suggestions/help! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via Lauren's link up today and I've really enjoyed reading some of your posts! I'm a new follower now and look forward to reading more from you.

    I really love your dream. Mine is very similar. I put as my hope to be a worship leader someday but what I really should have put was that I hope to be a worship leader with my husband beside me playing guitar and singing harmonies with me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...