Friday, June 8, 2012

Ready, Set...

MOVE! Tomorrow is MOVING DAY! 
We are totally stoked, but slightly overwhelmed as well. Just a shout out to those who have helped by providing boxes, babysitting, meals, etc--We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you! 

Once we get settled, hopefully things here will get back to a more regular schedule.
For now, we will continue with our weekly link up with Lauren.

I love having an outlet for my thoughts/feelings/etc. Sometimes it is easier to type something than it is to say it. 

I adore sharing some of YOUR great posts and ideas...and meeting other momma bloggers is super fun :) 

Writing isn't a strong suite of mine, but I certainly hope it is improving! 

To record memories and share photos of our daily lives with friends and family. 

It stretches me. 
This is probably the biggest reason. Blogging really gets me out of my comfort zone a little bit and causes me to live my life a little bit more intentionally. If I am writing and posting for other to see, I want to be real, I want to be open, I want to be me, I want to live a life worth remembering and recording. You can't do that if you go through life passively...you must be intentional. 

So, dear friends, why do you blog? 


Here are some photos from our recent beach vacay for your viewing pleasure :)








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a great reason to blog! & btw I love all the sweet photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...