Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday in Florida!

Yes, you read the title right...I am writing this post from the Sunshine State! Little E and I came down to visit my dad and to attend The Gospel Coalition Women's Conference 2012! My mom is join me at the conference while my dad and sister watch Little E.

Yesterday was spent relaxing and enjoying the beach, but last night was a nightmare! Little E had a hard time going to sleep...I'll spare you of the details and leave it at that. Needless to say, I've had copious amounts of coffee this morning. The conference begins later on today...you can follow me on twitter (@ervinlady) for periodic updates :)

So, onto typical Friday business--Fill in the blank Friday with Lauren

She basically left it completely open today!
The only prompt is...
I tend to be wordy at times, so today I think I will stick with a list...
sunshine
swimming
humid and hot
ice cream
popsicles
beach vacation
lazy nights on the porch
citronella
tomatoes from the garden
lighting bugs
my birthday!
fireworks
grilling
toasting marshmallows
cute sundresses
sandals
sunnies
early morning walks/jogs
family & friends


Pretty simple really. But that's what summers are. Simple fun enjoying the outdoors.
Longer days and warmer nights spent outside with those I love.
Thought I don't enjoy the humidity of West Virginia in the summers, I do love the sunshine and opportunity to be outside after being couped up all winter long.

It goes by too fast so...

Here's to summer!
Enjoy! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...