Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fun!

Welcome Friday! Honestly, I wasn't sure you were ever going to make it here.
It's been a l o n g week!
I'm so thankful you are here, because that means...

1. After he gets off tonight, the Hubs has a 3-day weekend! 
2. My first craft show is tomorrow (which means I still have lots of work to do before then) 
3. We get to enjoy the company of some great friends this evening.
and so much more!

In looking forward, its also nice to look back...here's some snippets of my week.
(p.s.--I'm linking up to at Life on Leroy, Life Rearranged, and the little things we do)
Here is a preview of an item that will be on my sale table tomorrow at the craft show!
If you are local here is the information!
Spread the word!

E is at such a fun stage right now! She can finally "play" outside...well on our porch. 
Yes, that's a trash can, but don't worry there is no trash in it. Its for a project.
She was too cute playing with puzzle piece and carrying them to different parts of the porch (i.e. the swing). 

This is at my Mom's. 
Daffodils are on of my favorites! I love seeing them come up in spring! 
It was raining, but just seeing these flowers made my day happier!

This is another favorite part of my Friday! 



1.  My favorite room in my home is   the dining room  because     I just love the paint color and the whole decorating theme. Its really warm  .

2.   My current decor style is   whatever is cute and inexpensive!  .  but I wish it were more     chic.Sometimes it feels like just a big hodge podge of stuff, but its coming along. I'm young...maybe by the time I'm 30 I will have it more together??

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     kitchen     room in my house to make it more     easy to cook/bake in! Very little counter space and the floor is hideous (in my opinion), but this is a temporary place (a rental) so I'm not stressing about it. We are doing what we can to work with what we've been blessed with.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a   an amazing kitchen--lots of storage, lots of space, a gas stove and some green paint somewhere :)

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is   you must not know me...I'm not sure that "splurge" is even in my vocabulary! Okay, so I don't like spending much money on any one thing, but I would probably do it if we found a great piece that would be beautiful in our home and also help solve our issue of little storage space (mainly for my preacher hubby's many books).

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is    all the Americana stuff. I guess I'm just not into the "country" look, so that stuff isn't me. I've seen some beautiful homes decorated with it though, so I guess it just depends on how you use it and what your style preference is.

7.   yummy smelling candle burning    is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

So there you have it ladies (and gents). 
Hope you enjoy your weekend!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...