Tuesday, February 21, 2012

anticipation of spring

All of these spring-like days have me really anticipating spring and summer!
Honestly, this winter has not been very "wintery", but still, I am SO ready for sunshine!

This weekend we took a little trip to Charlotte and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!
(more on our trip later this week).
Today, it is sunny and in the 50's...Thursday it is supposed to warm up to 60's! Way to go WV weather! You are making me so happy!

So, what am I looking forward to most about summer??
Here are a few things...





Daffodils, bike rides, beach vacation, fresh fruits and veggies (from my little garden...which I have just started from seeds or the local farmer's market), and swinging. I love going to the play ground and playing...this year will be more fun because we will actually have a child to take with us (and people won't think we are crazy grown-ups playing on the play ground!)

What do you look forward to the most about spring and summer? I'd love to hear!

Happy Tuesday!
Looking forward to the rest of this week and celebrating its special moments with you!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. amen!! i can't wait for warmer weather... shorts, sandals, sunglasses, road trips, laying out by the pool, popsicles,boating... and so much more! hopefully it will come sooner than later :)
    love. amy

    amylynn188.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...