Wednesday, January 11, 2012

sunshine


It is a rainy,cold day here in Charleston, but it is hard to be upset about that after the blessing we had yesterday--a day described by the weather man as "spring like".
It was absolutely beautiful and I actually wore my Birkenstocks! 

I broke out the camera to capture some of the sunshiney-ness because I know that surely winter is coming, right? I mean it will be here soon...I think! Although I wouldn't be opposed to completely skipping it all together. 

I'm thankful for yesterdays sunshine--it gave me a boost that I needed and hopefully it will hold me through today's gloominess.

 Zoe catching some rays. 
Poor puppy has been cooped up for so long. It is hard to walk a dog while pushing a stroller or even carrying E in a carrier, so she rarely gets out. She was loving sitting on the porch in the sun.
 View of the city from our porch (we're on the second level of the apartment building).
 Sunlight's shadows falling beautifully.


 Little E enjoying some sunshine too!

Isn't that just the cutest puppy face ever?!? Well, I think so! 

By the way, starting in the next few days (possibly Friday) I am going to do a series giving you a tour of our home! I love looking at every else's house tours, but I have yet to do one! Granted, our place is pretty small and isn't exactly what I would want if it were up to me, but that is just part of apartment living. I am so thankful for the small space God has provided for our little family, and I cannot wait to share it with you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...