Thursday, January 5, 2012

10 months and crafties


My precious girl is 10 months old today!
I can hardly believe it! 
She is still so tiny, but making strides toward walking every day! It truly is a fun, yet exhausting stage of life she is in right now--exploring everything! 
There are days when I get run down, but I wouldn't trade my girl for the world! 

So, Happy 10 Month Birthday baby girl! 

Also, I have been working on some crafties this week! Yay! 
Hopefully I will finish them soon, and post pictures for you! I'm not going to reveal what they are quite yet, but I'll give you a hint--
One is for E's room...and all her hair accessories :) 
The other involves a garbage day find, left over paint, and $1.33 fabric....
any guesses?? 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...