Wednesday, December 14, 2011

a weekend in review



Just so you know, I really should be studying right now, but this just seemed like more fun. :) 

This past weekend, we went to our hometown's Christmas parade. We met at my  mom's house and walked the 2 blocks down to the parade route. It was beautifully sunny, but very chilly as well! 

 Waiting for the parade to begin!

 So maybe I'm a crazy momma, but the sirens were entirely too loud! Little E didn't really understand why I had my mittened hands covering her ears. Seriously though, I think every fire truck in town was in the parade, so if there was fire in SA that day, I guess you were out of luck.

 Hanging out with Mawmaw (that's Mike's mom). For some strange reason we didn't end up with a picture of us with my mom! Oh well, maybe next time :)

We had a wonderful time! Afterwards we walked around town to a few of the little shops. One in particular is a brand new flower shop that just opened in place of the old flower shop and it was beautiful! We spent a long time just browsing and admiring their Christmas trees and other decor! 


So this was Sunday, it has nothing to do with the parade, but I just had to post it! Sundays are hard with E's napping routine because she simply will not sleep in the nursery at church. I did get her to sleep a little while in the service this week, but she was exhausted by the time we got home. Mike was just relaxing (obviously) with a friend of ours while holding Zoe and E. She just crashed right there on the couch. It was too cute to not photograph. 



Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You guys are just a little Red family at the parade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that too...lots of red! But red is very Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...