Saturday, December 31, 2011

resolutions

Honestly, I'm not sure I have ever made a New Year's Resolution!
Is that crazy, or what?!?

This year, that is changing. (Did I just make a resolution to make a resolution?)

For my first time making New Year's Resolutions, I think I may be a bit too ambitious, but here's my list! 

1. Complete the "Hello Mornings" challenge (check out inspiredtoaction.com)
This includes waking early, taking time for Bible reading, prayer, exercise, and daily planning.

2. Potty train my Little E (I know what you're thinking...she won't be 2 until 2013! But folks, America is one of the only countries in the world where 3 year old children wear diapers. Being in Africa showed me that potty train CAN be done before/around the age of 2...so we are STARTING)

3. Moving toward (and hopefully getting to) a paperless kitchen.
I've read this blog post, and I'm inspired! 

4. Continue counting to 1000 gifts...and beyond! 

5. Graduate with a BS in Elementary Education! (FINALLY)!!

There are probably more....is that too much? Am I too ambitious? I hope not, because these are all things I aspire to accomplish! 

What are your resolutions?? Please comment and share!

Happy New Year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...