Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm joining the crowd on this one with my first "What I Wore Wednesday" post!

For those of you who are wondering what WIWW is, I will explain. Basically it is an idea that someone came up with to help keep moms from being slobs everyday! :)
As a mom it is sometimes difficult to get up and get yourself ready when you have the responsibility of another little person (or for some of you, several little people), but that shouldn't be an excuse for not putting some time into what YOU look like. WIWW is simply taking a photo of at least one outfit you wore during the week and putting it up for the world to see!

I have never done this before, but I am really excited to begin doing it! I will be linking up with the Pleated Poppy for this one (notice the button on the right)


Shirt- GAP
Skirt- re-purposed from an old shirt (with the help from a local shop-Mission Savvy)
Necklace- t-shirt necklace made using some of the shirt used for the skirt and some extra fabric that Mission Savvy had!

So there you go! My first WIWW post!

Maybe next week you'll join me??

Have a blessed day! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...