Monday, March 28, 2011

girly things :)

Since Eliyah was born, Mom and I have been working on some little things for her!


The first thing I made for her was a tutu--green and white (for Marshall of course!). I have gotten a good pic of her in it yet, but will post one soon.


Mom made me some really great burp cloths as well...CUTE ones!!



And lastly we"ve been making some headbands for Miss Eliyah to wear. The headbands and bows/flowers are seperate so that I can use the same headband with various bows/flowers. We put the bows/flowers on clips that can easily be removed and put on a different colored headband!


We've actually given some of these as gifts to friends who are having baby girls soon, and they've loved them! We've thought about selling them, so if anyone is interested let me know :)


Just thought I would share our little crafty projects for baby Eliyah that we completed while Michael was away this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...