Saturday, February 5, 2011

weekending

Good morning! I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
I know mine is! :)



Yesterday Mike had the day off, so we took a trip to pick up the pottery that we painted a few weeks ago on his day off...and boy did it turn out cute!


Then we took a little side trip to Goodwill! I was actually looking for something to put in my kitchen to hold all of my mixing spoons, spatulas, and such but we didn't find anything like what I wanted. However, we did find a bread maker for only $6.00! It didn't come with a manual, but it did work so we bought it!



I found a manual online this morning, and a loaf of whole wheat bread is baking as I type this! It won't be done for several hours, but I am really hoping it turns out!

I have never made bread in a bread machine before, so this is a first for me! We have been eating the homemade bread I made a week or so ago, and it just tastes so much better than store bought bread! I decided that if we were going to keep that up (eating homemade bread) then I needed to bread maker because it just takes me a long time to do it in my little kitchen (the kneading and stuff)!

So Mike is at work this lovely morning, and I am heading off to a ladies fellowship at church while my bread bakes.

Happy Weekend to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...