Monday, January 10, 2011

For the past week or so I simply haven't been feeling like myself! I've been super tired and a few days last week I was sick and basically in bed all day with a fever (yuck!). However, today I am feeling so much more like myself again...and that makes me happy!
I really do not like to be lazy, but for the past week thats all I have felt like doing. My to do list continued to grow as I continued to do basically nothing.
But TODAY is a new day! I am ready to go! Since last week was used for resting, I think most of my days this week will be consumed with getting things accomplished! I think I will start by menu planning and grocery shopping since we have absolutely no food in our house! :)
Its kind of crazy, but there are only about 9 weeks left until Baby Ervin arrives and there is so much to be done! Who would have thought there were so many things to think about and plan before this baby actually gets here! I think thats what has been getting me freaked out! For those of you who know me, I am a planner and I like things to be done ahead of time. So not being able to do much last week really irritated me because I kept thinking of things that need to be done before March 15! Oh well...they will get done...and if they don't thats ok too! Its a lesson I am slowly learning! :)
Hopefully this week I will get some more blogging in too...since I got a new computer to do it on :)
blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...