Friday, December 3, 2010

'Tis the Season!

We FINALLY got our Christmas tree up last night!
I am not typically the type of person who get super excited about Christmas before Thanksgiving even rolls around, but this year I have been that person! I think it is because last year our Christmas was really overshadowed by leaving for Uganda (we left Dec. 28) and it didn't really feel like Christmas for us!
Anyway...we got the tree up! And the best part was that while we were putting it up it began snowing! Snow in our city at this time is not typical, but its been flurrying for days which excites me to no end!
I am definitely in the Christmas Spirit now! Can't wait to do some baking in the next few weeks!

Our completely decorated tree! I was honestly worried that we didn't have enough ornaments, but we had more than I thought for only having had 2 Christmases together!

Sorry the picture is a bit dark, but I feel like it helps capture the coziness of our little apartment! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...