Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow, snow, and more snow!

That's what we're getting today!
When they called for 3"-6" today, I didn't believe them...oh me of little faith!

I needed to go to the post office to mail some things today, and this is what I saw when I went to get in the car!
Oh yeah, and I had to go to the AT&T store because I dropped my phone in the toilet and its not working. So I decided to brave the snow! :)

Not sure what's going on with the city of Charleston, but who would have thought
living downtown would be as dangerous as living out in the middle of nowhere!
They haven't cleared our street (as you can see)
or any of the streets downtown for that matter! Just driving to the mall (3 blocks away) was treacherous! I basically slid there! Just crazy!


I'm not really a fan of being stuck in my little apartment all day, all alone while Mike is at work! But I guess I'm going to try to make the most of it!
I have gotten some cleaning done...which is why my phone is now ruined! Guess the house will be super sparkly clean by the time this day is over!
Happy Snow Day!
And be careful on those awful roads if you live in Charleston!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...