Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flowers...again


Remember last week's post with the flower hair clips?


Well ever since I did those , flowers have been on my brain! I have done a tiny bit of knitting in the past and decided to try to knit a little flower and see how it went! I was quite pleased!

I've been REALLY wanting a cute new hat to wear in this crazy, snowy weather we've been having lately, so I thought I might put my flower creation on a hat and see how it looked. I found this hat at Hobby Lobby, bought a pin to sew to the flower (so it will stay on the hat), a flower shaped wooden button, and a rhinestone. The completed project is super cute (in my opinion)! I absolutely adore it!
I think I will wear it today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...