Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hot Showers

One thing (out of many) that we so often take for granted!

As I was standing under the hot water of my shower this morning I was reminded of the times in the past year that I would have died to have a hot shower rather than one that was freezing cold! I recalled how absolutely amazing it was to finally have a hot shower after months of icey ones!

Its funny...its only been 2 months since those cold showers were part of my daily life, but for the past 2 months I have taken a hot shower every day and not once really truly been thankful for the hot water coming out of the shower head!

That said...I'm challenging myself to truly be thankful for what God has blessed us with each day! I challenge you too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...